Have You Been In An Accident ?
Don’t put it off any longer . Speak with our Legal Team today and we’ll let you know if you have a case for a *Personal Injury Claim.
Free Claim Enquiry Form
We will advise you on whether or not you can pursue a particular claim. Before entering the claims process, it is important to note that all claims must have three essential features:
- Another person or organisation must have been negligent (at fault)
- The other person or organisation must have the means to pay a sum in damages (often through their liability insurers)
- In the Republic of Ireland, the accident must have occurred within the last two years for those aged 18 and over. For minors, under 18 a claim can be lodged within two years from their 18th birthday.
Note: If you were to blame for the accident it will not generally be possible to be awarded compensation.
Where do I start regarding a Personal Injury Claim?
First thing is to do is to tell us your story. Details of the accident, where and when it happened and whom you think is at fault. You enquiry will be completely confidential and we will give you expert legal advise on how to proceed with your personal injury claim.
Personal Injury Claim Categories
Accidents on the roads, whether you are a pedestrian, a driver, a passenger or a cyclist.
Accidents on Public Property
Any type of accident or injury in a public place.
Slips and Trips
Any slips of falls. These may be on a public street, in a shop or any other premises.
Injuries you sustain whilst at work – eg on a building site, stress at a desk job or any other injuries whilst in employment.
Injuries whilst abroad or whilst holidaying in Ireland.
Injuries caused by the professional negligence of any medical staff in a hospital, clinic, surgery, dentists or elsewhere
Claims for compensation when you have been unfairly dismissed from your employment.
Hazardous Substance Exposure
Injuries caused by exposure to Asbestos or any other harmful material.
Make a personal injury claim on behalf of your child if they have been injured in an accident due to negligence.
For more information on how the claim process works you can go to our FAQ’s. Here you will learn more about
- how long a *personal Injury Claim takes
- Injury Claim Process
- If you are entitled To compensation
- Personal Injuries Board